Information For Rappellers - Receipts for Donors
Here is how to handle receipts for your donors:
Donations Collected by Rappellers:
- If you recieve donations in cash or check form, please collect donors information: first, and last name, address, city state, zip and email
- In order for cash and check donors to receive a receipt, Make-A-Wish must enter the donation off-line.
- Rappellers can drop off donations and donor information to the Make-A-Wish office.
- Receipts will either be sent electronically or mailed to donors as soon as our office receives the donation and donor information.
Donations by Mail:
- Check donations can be mailed to the Make-A-Wish Central & South Texas office at the address below.
- Checks must include in the memo line: OTE - Rappeller's Name
- Please instruct donors to include an email address so we can send them an electronic receipt.
- Be sure that checks are in the Make-A-Wish Central & South Texas office by June 2013.
Make-A-Wish Central & South Texas
Over The Edge Attn: Chad Wicks
2224 Walsh Tarlton, Suite 200
Austin, Texas 78746
- All online credit card donations will automatically generate an electronic receipt.
- You may also let donors know that Make-A-WishCentral & South Texas tax ID number is on our website: www.cstx.wish.org (#74-2357788)
Please call the Make-A-Wish office if you have any questions 512.329.9474